7.04.2013

Happy Fourth!

 

So happy about DOMA/ federal marriage rights, immigration reform...not so happy about Rick Perry and his ilk demonizing women in Texas via right-wing nut job politics. He despises teachers, that's been proven, but now he's added a whole genetic subset to his hate list. UGH.


America is a pretty cool place, but she still has some growing up to do. 
In my lifetime I'd like to see true equality between the sexes-especially in the paycheck department, a woman president, and a Mars landing that includes humans. It would be amazing, too, if we could call and end to war, and bring everyone home ASAP. "I know, I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..."

Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. Hear! Hear! Truly could not have said it so convincingly myself!

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete